by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 23, 2009
Matrix Group International has provided NECA with a portfolio of innovative Web services that has proven successful for their organization. For the 2009 Convention, NECA turned to Matrix Group to update the Web design and enhance their communications strategy to keep members updated with the latest convention news. Leveraging NECA’s investment in Matrix Group’s development of previous convention web sites, the following solutions were implemented to help achieve their goals:
- Updated Web site look and feel with a user-focused emphasis for attendees and top exhibitors.
- Created new pages for sponsors and featured products.
- Designed a teaser flash for the 2010 Convention to drive users to the convention Web site.
- Enhanced convention sessions display, including modifying the database and the input/edit forms in the content management system (CMS).
- Launched a new convention blog to keep site visitors updated with the latest news and will stream live blogging from the convention floor.
- Integrated social networking feeds to the site, including a Flickr scroll.
When Do Your Customer Journeys Actually Begin? Posted on August 24, 2023
I have two friends who have walked the Camino del Santiago. The friends are Peter Schwartz, who is my business coach, and Gordon Bernhardt, a member of my CEO peer group. Both of them did the French route, which takes you from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. It's a 500-mile journey that you do on foot over...
Verifiable Credentials: New Technology for Association Membership? Posted on August 17, 2023
Our online identities are, unfortunately, not in our control. The internet was created for communication between computers, but our presence as individuals on the internet is less formally defined. We create online accounts and over time we may forget they exist, if we haven’t already forgotten our passwords. Technology advocates argue that we need an identity layer for the internet. We...
Leadership Lessons from the Martial Arts Posted on June 20, 2023
Google for leadership lessons from the martial arts and you’ll get a jillion posts. Most of them focus on skills you’ll develop from practicing the martial arts. Skills like focus, discipline, respect, confidence, flexibility, etc. I recently did a webinar for UST Education on just this topic BUT my leadership lessons are ones I learned from my master, Master Seung Hum...