by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 17, 2010
Matrix Group partnered with Direct Selling Association (DSA) to launch a new and enhanced Web site, www.dsa.org. In collaboration with DSA and Moire Designs, the goal of the updated site was to make it easier to find information by freshening the design and branding, more effectively market DSA’s meetings, publications and research, promote DSA members through an improved member directory and showcase DSA’s government relations activities.
Matrix Group and Moire Design work included:
- A revamped navigation system coupled with a new site search to make finding information easy and intuitive.
- A New design that represents DSA’s new design aesthetic and image.
- Enhancements to DSA’s content management system (CMS) that give DSA staff more control over the site, with more options for content formatting and uploading images and multimedia.
- An interactive map that allows site visitors to click on a state and get information about direct selling activities and legislation for that state.
- An upgraded member directory that features enhanced member listings that include logos and videos.
- Cross linking of DSA products and services to market all DSA programs better.
- Integration with DSA’s membership database (MatrixMaxx)
Visit the new DSA Web site
When Do Your Customer Journeys Actually Begin? Posted on August 24, 2023
I have two friends who have walked the Camino del Santiago. The friends are Peter Schwartz, who is my business coach, and Gordon Bernhardt, a member of my CEO peer group. Both of them did the French route, which takes you from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. It's a 500-mile journey that you do on foot over...
Verifiable Credentials: New Technology for Association Membership? Posted on August 17, 2023
Our online identities are, unfortunately, not in our control. The internet was created for communication between computers, but our presence as individuals on the internet is less formally defined. We create online accounts and over time we may forget they exist, if we haven’t already forgotten our passwords. Technology advocates argue that we need an identity layer for the internet. We...
Leadership Lessons from the Martial Arts Posted on June 20, 2023
Google for leadership lessons from the martial arts and you’ll get a jillion posts. Most of them focus on skills you’ll develop from practicing the martial arts. Skills like focus, discipline, respect, confidence, flexibility, etc. I recently did a webinar for UST Education on just this topic BUT my leadership lessons are ones I learned from my master, Master Seung Hum...