by Joanna Pineda Posted on January 21, 2010
Matrix Group partnered with Campbell Wealth Management a leading financial advisor firm to launch a redesigned Web site. Matrix Group worked closely with Campbell and his team to create a Web site that strongly connected with his personal philosophy, “to build, manage and protect clients’ financial wealth through a superior level of service with one goal in mind—to enhance their quality of life.” Campbell’s philosophy and approach has been a critical component of the company’s marketing efforts, and was the basis for the Web site’s design.
- Included a user-friendly navigation that lets visitors know about Campbell Wealth Management’s financial services.
- Added interactive videos that provide information on financial strategies and best practices to building, managing and protecting financial assets.
- Valuable tools and forms to help visitors with their financial planning, including financial calculators to assess their current performances and outlook.
- Incorporated information on Campbell and his team, highlighting their accolades and expertise in the financial planning sector.
- Collaborated with Campbell Wealth to ensure that the site complied with regulatory standards.
Visit the New Campbell Wealth Management Web site!
When Do Your Customer Journeys Actually Begin? Posted on August 24, 2023
I have two friends who have walked the Camino del Santiago. The friends are Peter Schwartz, who is my business coach, and Gordon Bernhardt, a member of my CEO peer group. Both of them did the French route, which takes you from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago de Compostela. It's a 500-mile journey that you do on foot over...
Verifiable Credentials: New Technology for Association Membership? Posted on August 17, 2023
Our online identities are, unfortunately, not in our control. The internet was created for communication between computers, but our presence as individuals on the internet is less formally defined. We create online accounts and over time we may forget they exist, if we haven’t already forgotten our passwords. Technology advocates argue that we need an identity layer for the internet. We...
Leadership Lessons from the Martial Arts Posted on June 20, 2023
Google for leadership lessons from the martial arts and you’ll get a jillion posts. Most of them focus on skills you’ll develop from practicing the martial arts. Skills like focus, discipline, respect, confidence, flexibility, etc. I recently did a webinar for UST Education on just this topic BUT my leadership lessons are ones I learned from my master, Master Seung Hum...