Want to help make things happen? Matrix Group seeks an experienced Web Project Manager (PM) to join our awesome team. You'll guide large implementations and manage complex integration and development projects.
As the trusted web adviser to our clients, we believe that beautiful websites built with care by a dedicated team delivers tremendous value. Our clients include prominent associations and non-profits. We help the organizations who help the world be a better place.
In your role as PM, you:
- are the client relationship manager and you are their advocate.
- understand their business and have internalized their mission and brand.
- use that knowledge to consult, advise, and build powerful web tools that lead our clients to success.
- As a PM you balance priorities and coordinate the work of our dedicated, elite, in-house team of web developers, front-end developers and designers.
- As the manager of team members, you are charge of your own resources and their professional development.
- As the manager of projects you are in charge of timelines and getting things done.
You love the web, understand what's possible with current technology, and want to create beautiful, elegant websites and applications for clients.
You have experience with the agency model work and work best in a fast-paced environment. Matrix Group is a busy, sought-after interactive agency and you'll be working on multiple projects for multiple clients.
Familiarity with the association market is a huge plus as we specialize in trades and professional societies.
You don't do this work alone. You have your amazing team. You'll also get ongoing guidance from the Director of Operations and the CEO.
- Help clients define their goals and audiences
- Work with new biz and your team to craft elegant solutions for clients
- Develop staffing plans and timelines for projects
- Document specifications and use cases
- Help team members manage their deliverables each week and keep the project moving
- Serve as the main point of contact for your clients
- Serve on the company's management team and make recommendations about technologies, solutions and trends to senior leadership
A sample project might look like this: a redesign for a major trade association that involves development of new branding and digital strategy, a new CMS, a new AMS, data migration, integration between the AMS, CMS and LMS.
Be a winner & APPLY today!
is a leading interactive agency in the DC area. We make great websites for associations, professional societies and non-profits, and the occasional for profit company. Here are sample sites that recently won awards or just got redesigned:
You can learn more about us by visiting our website at MatrixGroup.net. Learn about life at Matrix Group by visiting our Facebook page.
Matrix Group is an equal opportunity employer. If you're talented, have great experience and the right attitude, we want you, regardless of your gender, race, ethnicity, color, religion, or sexual preference. You'll join an already wonderfully diverse team and work in a drama-free environment!