As a Front End Wizard, you will:
- Build Websites
- Create custom plug-ins, applications and scripts that customize your client’s site and play well with Sitefinity
- Create beautiful Apps using the Ionic Platform
- Run speed and CSS tests to make sure the code is clean, accessible, and efficient
- Ultimately, build and launch great websites
Bonus points for knowledge and expertise:
- Building MVC views with Razor syntax
- Hands-on experience with Sitefinity
- Frameworks like Bootstrap and Tailwind
- Experience with CSHTML
You’ll be successful in this job if:
- You are curious about Sitefinity. About other platforms. Where CSS and HTML are going. Your clients and what makes them tick. Everything, really.
- You have a good design eye to “balance” the site.
- You genuinely try to put yourself in your user’s shoes and try to create the best user experience possible, even when it means making the Print button nice and big.
- You can handle working on several projects, not at once, but in any given day, week or month.
- You want to work in a team, work collaboratively with other FEDs, as well as designers, developers, project managers and testers.
- You have some scripting background.
- You are organized and love a fast-paced environment
- You are curious about other platforms and framework since we’re always adding to our toolkit. For example, we do work in WordPress and we’re doing lots of mobile app work in Ionic.
You must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Come join an amazing, collaborative, drama-free environment! Matrix Group is a leading digital marketing strategy firm in the DC area. We help our clients increase membership, retain members through compelling web and mobile offerings, reach new customers, and streamline their back office operations.
All Open Positions
Those who work with us don’t find jobs, they find careers. We have the perks; so does everyone else. What we offer is the opportunity to choose what and who you will become.