How do you grow your company while maintaining relationships and quality? How do you stay on top of industry trends to be responsive to industry needs?
In this episode of Associations Thrive, host Joanna Pineda interviews Loretta DeLuca, CEO & Owner of DelCor Technology Solutions (DelCor). Loretta discusses:
- Her beginnings in the association space and the founding of DelCor.
- How Delcor is run by a triumvirate (Loretta, Dave, Brian) and how they bring a wide range of experiences and perspectives to the company.
- The ways in which DelCor is expanding to provide more resources and services to the 501(c) sector.
- How DelCor has managed its growth, in order to maintain relationships, its reputation and the quality of its services.
- How DelCor has “boots on the ground,” or people who are tasked with spotting industry trends.
- Why associations should spend time mastering data analytics to further understand their members’ needs.
- Modern methods of educating younger generations about the positive missions and goals of 501(c) organizations.