Be A Guest on the Associations Thrive Podcast!
Thanks for your interest in being a guest on Associations Thrive!
The Associations Thrive podcast is hosted by Joanna Pineda, CEO & Chief Troublemaker at Matrix Group International. Joanna’s personal mission and the mission of Matrix Group is to help associations and nonprofits increase membership, generate revenue and thrive in the digital space.
Associations Thrive showcases associations and nonprofits doing new and unique things that are helping them thrive in today’s challenging landscape. Through each 30 minute episode, we tell the story of these associations and their leaders.
You’re the type of guest we want on Associations Thrive if:
- You’re a CEO or Executive Director of an association or nonprofit
- Your organization has launched a new initiative in the past few years that is positively impacting your membership, revenue and engagement
Here’s what recent guests on Associations Thrive have discussed:
- Creating in-house recording studios to increase the production value of their webinars and video updates to members, AND create a space that members can use as a member benefit.
- A FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) event strategy: conferences are never at the same time, in the same place, or the same format.
- Expanding the definition of membership eligibility to strengthen the voice of the organization and increase membership.
- New governance to make decision-making more nimble. Many chief executives have described new ways of recruiting and cultivating members, especially to support DEI initiatives.
- Rethinking office environment and culture, especially in a post-pandemic world