How do you help members navigate their professional landscape whe AI is disrupting it in a big way? What contributes to the launch of a new, virtual conference post-pandemic?
- The difference between a translator and an interpreter.
- How AI is disrupting and disrupting the profession.
- ATA’s new virtual conference called “Translating and Interpreting the Future” that was a huge success.
- ATA’s new year-round sponsorship program.
- How the association is navigating being in Florida for their annual conference this year.
- ATA’s prestigious certification program; only 20% of people who sit for the test pass.
- How a recent member survey revealed that 62% of ATA members are close to retirement.
- ATA’s new social media initiatives and ATA ambassadors.