Every organization has DEI targets and goals; where do they find promising members, staff and leaders? How do we create structures and programs that truly uplift members?
In this episode of Associations Thrive, host Joanna Pineda interviews Josie Hernandez, Board President, Association Latinos. Josie discusses:
- How and why Associations Latinos was born.
- The significance of Hispanic Heritage Month.
- The association’s Latina Equal Pay Event coming up on October 5.
- The association’s awards program coming up on October 12.
- How Association Latinos aims to create a community that uplifts members, creates leadership opportunities, and makes it easier for employers to find quality DEI candidates for top jobs.
About Josie Hernandez
About Association Latinos
About Associations Thrive
Associations Thrive podcast is hosted by Joanna Pineda, CEO & Chief Troublemaker at Matrix Group International. Joanna’s personal mission and the mission of Matrix Group is to help associations and nonprofits increase membership, generate revenue and thrive in the digital space.
We believe that every association has a unique mission and unique story that demonstrates how they’re serving their members, impacting their industry, and ultimately changing the world. Every guest is an association Chief Executive, Executive Director or President. We’re here to help amplify their stories so all associations can learn and thrive, together.
If you and your organization have a great story, apply to be on Associations Thrive!