How do you use data to identify membership trends? Are you listening to what your members are saying about their needs and desires?
In this episode of Associations Thrive, host Joanna Pineda interviews John Tramontana, CEO at Michigan Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA).
- How MVMA promotes and advances veterinary medicine throughout Michigan.
- The diverse environments in which his members work.
- What it was like to be a veterinarian during the pandemic.
- How vets shifted their business practices during the pandemic, including telehealth visits with established clients. Yes, vets performed pet exams over Zoom and set up curbside visits!
- How MVMA is trying to really listen to their members.
- How MVMA is using data to understand member trends and shifts in demographics.
- How veterinary medicine has shifted from being male-dominated to women-dominated.
- MVMA’s Power of 10 Leadership Academy.
- How and why MVMA added an organization-based member type in 2022.