The Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust (IMPACT), a labor management partnership between signatory contractors and Ironworkers, serves as a forum for both groups to address mutual concerns and encourage balanced solutions. The organization also has 11 regional advisory boards in the United States and Canada that support IMPACT’s mission and work to expand job opportunities in both countries.
IMPACT wanted to use its website to better promote its resources, events and other services on its website, and encourage members to take advantage of these benefits. It also wanted to enhance its brand and position itself as a leading industry voice.
- Designed a navigation structure with a strong understanding of members’ needs. The new navigation makes it easy to access information about meetings, publications, grants, marketing and certification.
- Developed a design that is beautiful, elegant and showcases IMPACT’s values of openness and collaboration.
- Implemented MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s Association Management Software (AMS) to tie IMPACT’s public website to its member database. Now, IMPACT staff can easily manage information about their members, create and manage and meeting registrations and develop targeted mailing lists. Members can now manage their profiles, register for meetings and sign-up for mailing lists.
- Created an online membership directory that is powered directly by the member database. Visitors can search for contractors, local unions and district councils.
- Implemented the Expression Engine content management system to make it easy for staff to manage all aspects of the website without having any knowledge of html.