Unlocking the Future of Association Event$: Non Dues-a-Palooza Workshop
When it comes to events, the same-old, same-old won’t satisfy in today’s world. New technologies, ever-evolving attendee expectations, and emerging trends have transformed the event landscape and reshaped the way we plan, execute, and drive revenue from our events.
Join Matrix Group CEO & Chief Troublemaker at Non Dues-a-Palooza 2023 in Denver, Colorado where she’ll be leading an interactive workshop on Day 1 of the event, focusing on Unlocking the Future of Association Event$.
In this thought-provoking workshop, we’ll explore how event strategies have evolved over the past three years, and equip you with actionable ideas for:
- Creating connections between attendees, before, during and after your events
- Bringing exhibitors to attendees, instead of the other way around
- Creating fresh virtual and hybrid events
- Adding more production value to individual breakout sessions
- Learning different ways that organizations do “hybrid” these days
- Perhaps most importantly, we’ll also unravel new secrets for generating non-dues revenue from your events, paving the way for growth and success.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join like-minded professionals, expand your network, and tap into a wealth of expertise that will reshape your association’s event strategy and revenue generation practices.
Workshops are open to all attendees, and are worth 3 CAE credits.
Registration fee: $299
Limit of 7 attendees