by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 23, 2009
Matrix Group International has provided NECA with a portfolio of innovative Web services that has proven successful for their organization. For the 2009 Convention, NECA turned to Matrix Group to update the Web design and enhance their communications strategy to keep members updated with the latest convention news. Leveraging NECA’s investment in Matrix Group’s development of previous convention web sites, the following solutions were implemented to help achieve their goals:
- Updated Web site look and feel with a user-focused emphasis for attendees and top exhibitors.
- Created new pages for sponsors and featured products.
- Designed a teaser flash for the 2010 Convention to drive users to the convention Web site.
- Enhanced convention sessions display, including modifying the database and the input/edit forms in the content management system (CMS).
- Launched a new convention blog to keep site visitors updated with the latest news and will stream live blogging from the convention floor.
- Integrated social networking feeds to the site, including a Flickr scroll.
Getting Started with Twitter Spaces
I’m part of the Mission Matters author network and they’ve been hosting discussions about different business topics on Twitter Spaces. What is Twitter Spaces? Twitter Spaces are live, audio-only conversations that happen in Twitter. Twitter Spaces is a direct competitor to Clubhouse, which was the first tech firm to offer audio-only discussions back in April 2020. Here’s how it works: Any...
Budget for Communications and Marketing When Proposing New Initiatives
Last week, I attended and spoke at the International Foundation’s Technology and Benefit Communications Conference, held in Boston, MA. I spoke on the topic of “Next-Generation Tools to Enhance Your Communications,” or next-gen tools to communicate benefits to employees. At the end of the conference, there was an Open Forum, during which select speakers took questions from the in person and...
How to Make Your Remote Culture Work: Coworking and Virtual Water Coolers
I've been thinking a lot about work 3.0 and how to make sure that my company continues to foster collaboration and create social capital, even though we're all remote. I found this great article in Forbes by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky. I heard Dr. Tsipursky speak during one of my Vistage Worldwide, Inc. meetings and have found his work fresh and inspiring....