by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 23, 2009
Matrix Group International has provided NECA with a portfolio of innovative Web services that has proven successful for their organization. For the 2009 Convention, NECA turned to Matrix Group to update the Web design and enhance their communications strategy to keep members updated with the latest convention news. Leveraging NECA’s investment in Matrix Group’s development of previous convention web sites, the following solutions were implemented to help achieve their goals:
- Updated Web site look and feel with a user-focused emphasis for attendees and top exhibitors.
- Created new pages for sponsors and featured products.
- Designed a teaser flash for the 2010 Convention to drive users to the convention Web site.
- Enhanced convention sessions display, including modifying the database and the input/edit forms in the content management system (CMS).
- Launched a new convention blog to keep site visitors updated with the latest news and will stream live blogging from the convention floor.
- Integrated social networking feeds to the site, including a Flickr scroll.
What is the Best Content Management System For an Association Website? Posted on March 8, 2023
We get a lot of RFP (Requests for Proposals) for association and nonprofit website redesigns. Often, one focus of the RFP is the technology that will power the new website. These RFPs have giant lists of requirements related to how content will be authored, formatted and published. We often get asked this question: What is the best content management system (CMS)...
Does Your Organization Need a Podcast? Posted on February 22, 2023
I love podcasts! I listen to at least one podcast every single day. And yes, I’m a podcaster. I have two podcasts: Associations Thrive is a podcast celebrating successful associations and their leaders and K Drama Chat is a podcast where my co-hosts and I take one Korean Drama (K Drama) each season and recap and analyze each episode. So, does...
Why Every CEO Needs a Great Microphone Posted on January 24, 2023
Now that I have a weekly podcast (Associations Thrive, available on all the major podcast networks), I interview CEOs, Executive Directors, and Presidents every single week. And you know what I’ve realized? Some chief execs have a great microphone or headset with a great microphone, and many do not. For the purposes of my podcast, I want the chief execs to...