Matrix Group International has provided NECA with a portfolio of innovative Web services that has proven successful for their organization. For the 2009 Convention, NECA turned to Matrix Group to update the Web design and enhance their communications strategy to keep members updated with the latest convention news. Leveraging NECA’s investment in Matrix Group’s development of previous convention web sites, the following solutions were implemented to help achieve their goals:
- Updated Web site look and feel with a user-focused emphasis for attendees and top exhibitors.
- Created new pages for sponsors and featured products.
- Designed a teaser flash for the 2010 Convention to drive users to the convention Web site.
- Enhanced convention sessions display, including modifying the database and the input/edit forms in the content management system (CMS).
- Launched a new convention blog to keep site visitors updated with the latest news and will stream live blogging from the convention floor.
- Integrated social networking feeds to the site, including a Flickr scroll.