by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 17, 2010
Matrix Group partnered with Direct Selling Association (DSA) to launch a new and enhanced Web site, www.dsa.org. In collaboration with DSA and Moire Designs, the goal of the updated site was to make it easier to find information by freshening the design and branding, more effectively market DSA’s meetings, publications and research, promote DSA members through an improved member directory and showcase DSA’s government relations activities.
Matrix Group and Moire Design work included:
- A revamped navigation system coupled with a new site search to make finding information easy and intuitive.
- A New design that represents DSA’s new design aesthetic and image.
- Enhancements to DSA’s content management system (CMS) that give DSA staff more control over the site, with more options for content formatting and uploading images and multimedia.
- An interactive map that allows site visitors to click on a state and get information about direct selling activities and legislation for that state.
- An upgraded member directory that features enhanced member listings that include logos and videos.
- Cross linking of DSA products and services to market all DSA programs better.
- Integration with DSA’s membership database (MatrixMaxx)
Visit the new DSA Web site
Why Every CEO Needs a Great Microphone Posted on January 24, 2023
Now that I have a weekly podcast (Associations Thrive, available on all the major podcast networks), I interview CEOs, Executive Directors, and Presidents every single week. And you know what I’ve realized? Some chief execs have a great microphone or headset with a great microphone, and many do not. For the purposes of my podcast, I want the chief execs to...
What Do Successful Associations Have in Common? What We’re Learning from the Associations Thrive Podcast Posted on January 4, 2023
In case you missed it, Matrix Group now has a podcast. It’s called Associations Thrive! Each week, I interview association and nonprofit CEOs, Presidents and Executive Directors about the things their organization is doing to increase membership, generate revenue, and ultimately thrive. Associations Thrive came out of a marketing planning meeting I held with my team at the beginning of Summer...
5 Great Gift Ideas for the Techies in Your Life Posted on December 19, 2022
Struggling to find the perfect gift for the techies in your life? With technology continuing to evolve at a breakneck speed and the fact that techies can be so particular (we can say this because we know: we are them!), it can be tough to know what gift to give that will be a joy and delight, and not outdated. To...