by Joanna Pineda Posted on March 17, 2010
Matrix Group partnered with Direct Selling Association (DSA) to launch a new and enhanced Web site, www.dsa.org. In collaboration with DSA and Moire Designs, the goal of the updated site was to make it easier to find information by freshening the design and branding, more effectively market DSA’s meetings, publications and research, promote DSA members through an improved member directory and showcase DSA’s government relations activities.
Matrix Group and Moire Design work included:
- A revamped navigation system coupled with a new site search to make finding information easy and intuitive.
- A New design that represents DSA’s new design aesthetic and image.
- Enhancements to DSA’s content management system (CMS) that give DSA staff more control over the site, with more options for content formatting and uploading images and multimedia.
- An interactive map that allows site visitors to click on a state and get information about direct selling activities and legislation for that state.
- An upgraded member directory that features enhanced member listings that include logos and videos.
- Cross linking of DSA products and services to market all DSA programs better.
- Integration with DSA’s membership database (MatrixMaxx)
Visit the new DSA Web site
What is the Best Content Management System For an Association Website? Posted on March 8, 2023
We get a lot of RFP (Requests for Proposals) for association and nonprofit website redesigns. Often, one focus of the RFP is the technology that will power the new website. These RFPs have giant lists of requirements related to how content will be authored, formatted and published. We often get asked this question: What is the best content management system (CMS)...
Does Your Organization Need a Podcast? Posted on February 22, 2023
I love podcasts! I listen to at least one podcast every single day. And yes, I’m a podcaster. I have two podcasts: Associations Thrive is a podcast celebrating successful associations and their leaders and K Drama Chat is a podcast where my co-hosts and I take one Korean Drama (K Drama) each season and recap and analyze each episode. So, does...
Why Every CEO Needs a Great Microphone Posted on January 24, 2023
Now that I have a weekly podcast (Associations Thrive, available on all the major podcast networks), I interview CEOs, Executive Directors, and Presidents every single week. And you know what I’ve realized? Some chief execs have a great microphone or headset with a great microphone, and many do not. For the purposes of my podcast, I want the chief execs to...