by Joanna Pineda Posted on January 21, 2010
Matrix Group partnered with Campbell Wealth Management a leading financial advisor firm to launch a redesigned Web site. Matrix Group worked closely with Campbell and his team to create a Web site that strongly connected with his personal philosophy, “to build, manage and protect clients’ financial wealth through a superior level of service with one goal in mind—to enhance their quality of life.” Campbell’s philosophy and approach has been a critical component of the company’s marketing efforts, and was the basis for the Web site’s design.
- Included a user-friendly navigation that lets visitors know about Campbell Wealth Management’s financial services.
- Added interactive videos that provide information on financial strategies and best practices to building, managing and protecting financial assets.
- Valuable tools and forms to help visitors with their financial planning, including financial calculators to assess their current performances and outlook.
- Incorporated information on Campbell and his team, highlighting their accolades and expertise in the financial planning sector.
- Collaborated with Campbell Wealth to ensure that the site complied with regulatory standards.
Visit the New Campbell Wealth Management Web site!
Getting Started with Twitter Spaces
I’m part of the Mission Matters author network and they’ve been hosting discussions about different business topics on Twitter Spaces. What is Twitter Spaces? Twitter Spaces are live, audio-only conversations that happen in Twitter. Twitter Spaces is a direct competitor to Clubhouse, which was the first tech firm to offer audio-only discussions back in April 2020. Here’s how it works: Any...
Budget for Communications and Marketing When Proposing New Initiatives
Last week, I attended and spoke at the International Foundation’s Technology and Benefit Communications Conference, held in Boston, MA. I spoke on the topic of “Next-Generation Tools to Enhance Your Communications,” or next-gen tools to communicate benefits to employees. At the end of the conference, there was an Open Forum, during which select speakers took questions from the in person and...
How to Make Your Remote Culture Work: Coworking and Virtual Water Coolers
I've been thinking a lot about work 3.0 and how to make sure that my company continues to foster collaboration and create social capital, even though we're all remote. I found this great article in Forbes by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky. I heard Dr. Tsipursky speak during one of my Vistage Worldwide, Inc. meetings and have found his work fresh and inspiring....