Newly formed The Association of Union Constructors Builds Identity with Matrix-designed Web Site
January 8, 2007
Matrix Group International, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of the Web site for newly formed The Association of Union Constructors (TAUC). TAUC is a national trade association representing over 2,500 union contractors, local union contractor trade associations, and industry vendors and suppliers. The association is focused primarily on supporting contractors that perform steel erection, industrial maintenance, and construction.
As a new organization, TAUC needed a Web site that:
- would clearly convey the mission of the organization
- get people excited about the new programs and services being offered by TAUC
- would blow away the competition in terms of functionality and ease of use
TAUC chose Matrix to develop the new TAUC Web site in its entirety, from design, to content management, to back-end database integration. TAUC had an existing relationship with Matrix; Matrix designed the Web site for TAUC's predecessor organization (NEA) and works with the National Maintenance Agreements Policy Committee (NMAPC), a sister organization of TAUC.
The new TAUC Web Site features:
- streamlined navigation that makes it easy for members and non-members to get industry news, membership information, meetings details, and publication information.
- a bold design that features a large area on the home page for conveying the TAUC mission and goals.
- dynamic content through a content management system.
- meeting registration and publication sales that are fully integrated with TAUC's membership database; visitors can create profiles, register, and pay online; all orders are processed in real-time and the orders are saved to the TAUC directly to the TAUC member database.
The site launch was announced January 1, 2007, on time and on budget. Matrix CEO, Joanna Pineda, says “It was an honor to be selected to create the TAUC Web site. It's exciting to be involved in the creation of something new and different in the construction landscape. We got to be part of shaping TAUC's brand and position in the marketplace, and craft a site that will be an integral part of TAUC's strategy and success.