Matrix Group, a leading digital agency in the Washington DC metro area, announces the release of MatrixMaxx 17.1, the latest version of its association management system (AMS).
The 17.1 release features these exciting new enhancements:
- Expanded Analytics Conversion Tracking to the Membership module and the Commerce Product Store module. The success of your marketing campaigns is now easier to track than ever!
- The All Registrations export in MeetingMaxx is now available in Excel, including the page that lets you select the fields to include in the export.
- Social Media icons/links were added to Intranet Individual View page in ContactsMaxx.
- WWW Meetings Calendar updates: We added direct links to MyMeetings’ Meeting Documents on the Search for Meetings, and added a direct link to See all Past Meetings.
- Event Scheduling Validation was added to Meetings on the WWW side, to keep users from signing up for multiple events at the same time.
- SurveyMaxx now supports the requirement of a minimum and maximum number of answers in multi-select question types in surveys.
- We have added the ability to search by both Expiration Date and Date Cancelled in the Advanced Organization search
- Upgraded 'Search for Payment' in FinanceMaxx to add new search criterion of 'Batch Number'
- And More!
MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s AMS product, is a web-based association management system for small- and medium-sized trade associations and professional societies. MatrixMaxx is a full featured AMS that provides association clients with comprehensive reporting, trend information, insight on membership demographics and more!
Clients are automatically upgraded with the latest release at no additional charge, while also guaranteeing backward compatibility with client-specific programming and customizations.
Learn More About MatrixMaxx
Schedule a private demonstration by calling Bryan Clark, Director of Business Development, at (703) 838-9777 or by filling out our contact form and selecting "MatrixMaxx Demo".