Matrix Group, a digital agency in the Washington DC area specializing in web design, development, AMS, integration, mobile and e-marketing services, announces the recent launch of a new website for the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).
ASAM is a professional society that represents more than 3,800 physicians, clinicians and associated professionals in the field of addiction medicine. ASAM recognizes that “[a]ddiction is a chronic brain disease and there are treatments available to help patients” and is dedicated to increasing access to addiction treatment, as well as increasing its quality. The Society educates both physicians and the public, supports research and prevention, and promotes the appropriate role of physicians in the care of patients with addiction.
ASAM’s previous website, also an implementation of the powerful Sitefinity content management system, had served well for four years, but they knew it was time for some updates. ASAM leadership came to us with a list of needs, and we were ready to make them a reality.
The new site:
- Has an airy, clean new design that unifies and modernizes ASAM’s branding across the site
- Is responsive, serving the same great experience no matter what device visitors use to navigate it
- Uses newly updated widgets driven by taxonomy, making it ever easier for staff to manage the site’s content
- Features a new navigation and fresh content that improves the website experience for visitors and staff members alike
- Includes template features that offer CSS-savvy staff some flexibility to work on the site’s look and feel
"With the rapid adoption of mobile over the last few years, by both our membership and the general public, ASAM recognized the mandate to deliver a responsive website," says Matthew Bryant, Director, Technology & Information Systems at ASAM. "Utilizing their creativity, expertise and understanding of our mission and goals, Matrix Group partnered with us again to relaunch the site they built in 2012 with a fresh, attractive look and a fully responsive user experience. We are thrilled with the results. Thank you Matrix Group!"
Visit the site