Matrix Group, a digital agency in the Washington DC area specializing in web design, development, AMS, integration, mobile and e-marketing services, announces the launch of a new website for the International Union of Painters and Allied Trades.
The International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT) represents men and women in the United States and Canada who work in the Finishing Trades. It is an extremely active union, working at every level to ensure workers’ rights.
IUPAT recently released a mobile app
to give the members an easy way to manage their membership and reap many of the benefits that come with it. Modern expectations and tech capabilities meant it was time for the IUPAT website to get an update as well. Such a change will increase the public’s understanding of IUPAT’s efforts and goals, drive new membership sign-ups, and make it ever easier for members to support and be supported by IUPAT.
The new website features:
- A mobile-friendly, bright, inviting design that reflects IUPAT’s mission of outreach and providing opportunities for their members
- Nimble, filterable content feeds that bring the issues to the public and make it easy for visitors to find exactly what they need
- A totally redone benefits section that showcases all the advantages available to union members
- The Channel One videos section that keeps users up-to-date on everything pertaining to IUPAT
- An easy-to-use implementation in the popular and powerful open-source content management system WordPress
Visit the website