Matrix Group, a leading digital agency in the Washington DC metro area, announces the release of MatrixMaxx 15.4, the latest version of its association management system (AMS).
The 15.4 release includes these exciting enhancements:
- New Pipeline Report in CRMMaxx
- CommunicationsMaxx upgrades, including more fields being passed in the MailChimp sync, a reformatted input form, revised admin moderation rules, a new export, and organization-based lists
- Limit of one response per user on authenticated surveys in SurveyMaxx, so the functionality can be used in voting scenarios
- New WWW partial payment options in FundraisingMaxx
- MeetingMaxx Badge/Webinar upgrade is now base functionality
- And more!
MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s AMS product, is a web-based association management system for small- and medium-sized trade associations and professional societies. MatrixMaxx is a full featured AMS that provides association clients with comprehensive reporting, trend information, insight on membership demographics and more!
Clients are automatically upgraded with the latest release at no additional charge, while also guaranteeing backward compatibility with client-specific programming and customizations.
Learn more about MatrixMaxx at www.matrixgroup.net/matrixmaxx.
Schedule a private demonstration by calling (703) 838-9777 or by filling out our contact form and selecting "MatrixMaxx Demo".