Matrix Group, a digital agency in the Washington, DC, area specializing in web design, development, AMS, integration, mobile and e-marketing services, announces the launch of a redesigned website for the American Wire Producers Association (AWPA).
The leading voice of the ferrous wire and wire products industry in North America, AWPA represents wire producers in the United States, Canada and Mexico, manufacturers and distributors of wire rod, and suppliers of machinery, dies, and equipment to the wire industry.
AWPA needed to redesign its website and upgrades its current database to support its goals, which included:
- Serving as the leading voice for the ferrous wire and wire products industry in North America
- Supporting its members’ businesses
- Growing its membership base, and
- Being a resource for Congress, government agencies and the general public
AWPA partnered with Matrix Group on the redesign of its website, which included an overall review and modernization of its brand. Matrix Group:
- Created a new, a modern website design and logo that positions AWPA as the voice of the North American ferrous wire and wire products industry.
- Transferred its existing static site into the WordPress content management system.
- Integrated the MatrixMaxx AMS, Matrix Group’s AMS product, to manage the association’s meetings and membership
The New AWPA.org:
- Captures the overall breadth and magnitude of the industry
- Positions AWPA as a leading voice in the industry
- Makes information accessible to members, including resources to manage businesses, updates on legislative affairs, etc.
- Streamlines association’s day-to-day work, including meetings promotions and registrations, as well as membership activities.
“We are so pleased with the New Look of the AWPA and excited about the possibilities the new website offers to keep our members informed and to promote the industry. We have accomplished the goal of providing more publically available information about AWPA policy positions and are looking forward to the advocacy functions in MatrixMaxx to assist in our Government Relations efforts. The Matrix team did an excellent job of launching the site and transitioning to the new AMS in time for our upcoming meeting,” Executive Director Kimberly Korbel.
View the redesigned website at awpa.org