Matrix Group, a leading digital agency in the Washington DC metro area, announces the release of MatrixMaxx 14.4, the latest version of its association management system (AMS).
This release features some new enhancements to CRMMaxx, reports and more:
- CRM Lead Upgrades, including new fields to hold more data that associations find useful, a more flexible dashboard widget and the ability to attach leads to Individuals as well as to Organizations.
- CRM Task Upgrade allows staff to show tasks on a calendar view, as a list of results or an export.
- New Duplicate-Handling Reports identify and exclude duplicates on mailing lists.
- Enhancements to MeetingMaxx, including an enhanced widget, new search criteria, and improved fee labeling.
- Finance upgrades, including check-number search refinements, the ability to delete non-real-time CC payments and a function allowing staff to define the original transaction to refund.
MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s AMS product, is a full featured AMS that provides association clients with comprehensive reporting, trend information, insight on membership demographics and more!
Clients are automatically upgraded with the latest release at no additional charge, while also guaranteeing back-end compatibility with client-specific programming and customizations.
Learn more about MatrixMaxx at www.matrixgroup.net/matrixmaxx.
Schedule a private demonstration by calling (703) 838-9777 or by filling out our request for a demo form.