Matrix Group, a digital agency specializing in web design, development, E-marketing and association management systems (AMS), is thrilled to announce the launch of a redesigned website for the Direct Selling Association (DSA).
DSA is the national trade association of the leading firms that manufacture and distribute goods and services sold directly to consumers. Approximately 200 companies are members of the association, including many well-known brand names like Mary Kay, Avon, The Pampered Chef and many more. The association’s mission is "To protect, serve and promote the effectiveness of member companies and the independent business people they represent."
DSA’s previous website had served its members well for many years but lacked the functionality it needed to support its members’ changing needs. DSA wanted to:
- Update its web presence with a more modern looking, mobile-friendly website
- Implement a new content management system to make it easier for staff to post the latest news, events, products, legislative updates, etc, and
- Make it easy to find information and resources through a robust search
MATRIX GROUP SOLUTION
Matrix Group collaborated with DSA and its web design firm, Dever Designs, on the redesign. With an understanding of the DSA’s strategic goals, we:
- Moved the website from a custom CMS to the latest version of Sitefinity (7.0) and implemented the new design.
- Built a library of its government relations activities with a powerful search and filter function. Members can view all the latest government affairs updates or they can filter by content type, regulation, issue or state.
- Customized and implemented Searchblox, a popular search solution, making it easy for visitors to find information.
- Enhanced the current integration with MatrixMaxx, DSA's association management system. The MatrixMaxx pages dynamically pull design templates from the CMS, thereby ensuring a seamless user experience.
- Rebuilt and enhanced DSA's Media Digest, which sends a collection of trade news items from any given week to DSA members and the press.
View the redesigned website at www.dsa.org