Matrix Group, a digital agency the Washington D.C. metro area, has won five AVA Digital Awards from the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals.
AVA Digital Awards is an international competition that recognizes excellence by creative professionals responsible for the planning, concept, direction, design and production of digital communication. Work ranges from digital engagement campaigns to audio and video production, to social media interaction and mobile marketing, to website development.
The following sites were honored:
- The Catholic Health Association of the United States website redesign received a Platinum Award, the awards' highest honor, in the “Association” category
- The Catholic Health Association of the United States Assembly Microsite received a Platinum Award, the awards' highest honor, in the “Microsite” category
- The ACDI website redesign received a Gold Award in the “Manufacturing” category
- The Food Allergy Research & Education, Inc. (FARE) website received a Gold Award in the “Nonprofit” category
- The Food Marketing Institute Supermarket Facts Video received a Gold Award in the “Video for the Web/Informational” category
AVA Digital Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The Association administers recognition programs, provides judges and rewards outstanding achievement and service to the profession. AMCP also oversees the MarCom Awards and the Hermes Creative Awards, two of the largest competitions in the world for marketing and communication professionals.
View the list of winners at http://avaawards.com/winners/