Matrix Group, a leading web design and development agency in the Washington, DC area, announces the launch of a newly redesigned website for the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
HRCI certifies HR professionals in forward-thinking practices, policies and principles. It develops and administers world-class, rigorous exams and requires its certificants to demonstrate mastery in their field through formal education, practical experience, adherence to high ethical standards and continuous professional development.
HRCI is dedicated to providing the highest quality certification programs for HR professionals. It has seen its membership grow rapidly over the last several years and now has more than 130,000 credential holders. With an outdated content-management system (CMS) and a site geared toward a smaller population of professionals, HRCI was ready to scale up in order to serve its members better.
THE MATRIX SOLUTION
Matrix Group partnered with HRCI on an implementation of the organization’s new design. We:
- Implemented the site in .Net-based Sitefinity CMS, which allows HRCI staff to update content easily and dynamically.
- Provided Sitefinity training, helping to save time and effort for teams developing and promoting the most thorough, up-to-date certification materials for HR professionals.
- Built the site to be mobile-friendly. The website was designed and implemented to be responsive, making the site user-friendly on all mobile devices.
- Collaborated with HRCI team members to enhance their search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, and increase visibility in major search engines. This included improving title tags and metadata. Matrix Group also facilitated a web-content writing workshop to help HRCI staff develop engaging content for redesigned website.
- Set up Google Analytics to track the efficacy of the redesign and individual exam application cycles.
View the redesigned website at www.hrci.org.