Matrix Group, an award-winning web design and development agency in the Washington, DC area, announces the launch of a redesigned website for American Computer Development, Inc. (ACDi).
Based in Frederick, MD, ACDi is an electronics manufacturing services firm that prides itself on agility, quality, and a focus on doing well by its customers and staff. It serves many markets, including aerospace, defense, and medical and life sciences.
After serving the company for seven years, ACDi was ready to redesign its current website. The team at ACDi wanted a website that would support the company’s sales and marketing efforts by visually communicating who the company is and its services through imagery and storytelling.
THE MATRIX SOLUTION
The new site reflects ACDi’s emphasis on people, their needs, and how it can help them fulfill those needs. The new site:
- Features large background images showing staff and markets impacted by ACDi services
- Incorporates bright, welcoming colors
- Uses simplified information architecture – from About Us and Give Back to Markets We Serve and Client Center, the site shows what ACDi is capable of both in terms of technology and philanthropy, and what they can do for the public.
Matrix Group also:
- Implemented the site in PHP-based CMS WordPress to help staff keep the site fresh and up-to-date .
- Implemented Google Analytics to track usage of the site, allowing ACDi to respond to the needs of its visitors and tailor their visitors’ experiences on the site.
“We are very excited about the new website as it does a much better job at communicating who ACDi is and what services we offer. I enjoyed working with Matrix – they were professional and helpful throughout this entire process. They designed a website that we are extremely happy with, and were just as helpful post launch.” – Nicole Moreland, ACDi’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing
View the redesigned website at: http://www.acdi.com/