Matrix Group, a leading web design and development agency in the Washington DC metro area, announces the release of MatrixMaxx 13.3, the latest version of its association management software (AMS).
This quarterly release includes a variety of baseline enhancements requested by our users, as well as new modules to help clients measure and improve member engagement.
Other exciting upgrades include:
- Expansion of the Mapping upgrade to the Membership module
- More flexibility when setting prices in the Group Registration module
- New Membership Overview Dashboard
- Expansion of data visualization tools into Membership and Surveys
- The ability to ‘impersonate’ member profiles for tech support as well as for testing/research purposes
- A new and improved Membership Engagement Calculator
Matrix Group is always developing new capabilities while enhancing current modules of its AMS to help streamline the day to day needs of its trade association members. Unlike other AMS companies, Matrix Group automatically upgrades all its clients with the latest release at no additional charge, while also guaranteeing back-end compatibility with client-specific programming and customizations.
Schedule a private demonstration by calling (703) 838-9777 or by filling out our request information form.