Matrix Group, a leading web design and development agency in the Washington, DC area, announces the launch of a redesigned website for the Precision Machined Products Association (PMPA).
PMPA is an international trade association representing the interests of the precision machined products industry. While PMPA consists mainly of North America based manufacturers, its members also operate facilities in various industrial markets around the globe. Utilizing the latest technology, including CNC turning and milling centers, rotary transfer machines, CNC and automatic screw machines, these companies produce complex parts and complete assemblies for finished goods such as: automobiles, aircraft, heavy truck, medical devices, appliances, construction equipment and much more.
The PMPA website was last redesigned five years ago. Since then, the organization rebranded, went through a global recession and saw many of its members transform themselves to become more competitive in the global marketplace. PMPA sought to redesign the site to:
- Increase awareness of the organization's work and encourage more companies to become members
- Increase visits to PMPA's member directories, which help generate business leads for member companies
- Increase use of the website functions, including online meeting registration, publication downloads, online surveys, etc.
- Foster more networking and information-sharing between members.
THE MATRIX GROUP SOLUTION
- Matrix Group revamped the navigation to make it easier to find PMPA services (e.g., directories, meetings, news).
- Created a new Knowledge and Tools section that groups PMPA information, services and resources by the topics of greatest importance to PMPA members, including safety, sales ad marketing, environment, materials and quality.
- Created a modern design that represents the PMPA brand today: high-touch association representing high-tech members.
- Implemented the new PMPA site in the Sitefinity content management system. PMPA and Matrix chose Sitefinity for its robust functionality. PMPA staff can now update all sections of the website, categories allow publishing to multiple sections of the site, the website has more visual elements, and the PMPA's social networking pages are seamless integrated into the navigation and content.
- Increased the integration with the website and MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group's web-based association management software (AMS). The PMPA website was already enjoyed single sign-on between the website and MatrixMaxx. With this redesign, more AMS content is being pulled into the website and published to the dynamic topic pages.
View the site at http://www.pmpa.org/