Matrix Group, an award winning interactive agency in the Washington DC area, announces the launch of a new website for the National Electrical Contractors Association’s (NECA) 2012 Convention and Trade Show.
The National Electrical Contractors Association is a dynamic national organization and the voice of electrical contractors. The $130 billion industry is responsible for bringing electrical power, lighting, and communications to buildings and communities across the United States. NECA is dedicated to enhancing the industry through innovative research, performance standards, progressive labor relations, and workforce recruiting and training.
The NECA Convention and Trade Show is the organization’s flagship event. The conference offers an exciting mix of opportunities for education, inspiration, networking, and fun! The trade show allows attendees to learn about the products and services of hundreds of suppliers to the electrical contracting industry. Thousands of electrical contractors from all over the country attend the annual event.
Each year, NECA collaborates with Matrix Group, its longtime web partner, on a website that:
- Promotes sessions to attendees and prospects
- Promotes the wide array of educational programs
- Showcases the exhibiting companies and their product offerings
- Offers details about registration, the host city, official hotels and local sights
The design of the website is usually inspired by the personality of the host city, and this year is no different. With the 2012 Convention and Trade Show taking place in Las Vegas, Matrix Group incorporated many elements and colors associated with Las Vegas as well as with this year’s theme — “Bright Lights. Big Ideas.” Matrix Group:
- Helped the team at NECA kick off the 2012 convention with a promotional teaser. The teaser premiered at the 2011 convention so that attendees could immediately learn about the next year's show.
- Created a new design for the 2012 show that captures the conference theme and host city's personality.
- Created a seamless experience for attendees by integrating the services of NECA's show vendors, including convention marketing, hotel registration and show planner.
- Integrated NECA's social feeds into the site, including the blog, Facebook and Twitter.
“NECA members and exhibitors rely heavily on the convention website to get all the details about the upcoming convention and trade show,” said NECA Executive Director Beth Ellis. “We have to make all our information available across several platforms, and our website facilitates that by integrated our social media, blog and registration.”
View the site at http://www.necaconvention.org/