Matrix Group International, Inc. one of the top interactive agencies in the Washington D.C. metro area, is pleased to announce the launch of a redesigned website for the Food Marketing Institute (FMI).
FMI provides leadership to retailers and wholesalers of food and consumer products, as well as to their supplier partners, by fostering their growth and promoting their role in feeding families and enriching the lives of their customers.
The FMI website, while functional and popular with the industry and membership, needed a redesign. The navigation needed to be streamlined, the design updated and widened to give FMI more room to promote its products and services, and the messaging needed to be more focused on how FMI provides benefits to its members.
The Matrix Group Solution for FMI:
Matrix Group, FMI's longtime Web partner, came up with a solution that met FMI's goals while keeping the budget and project scope in check. Matrix Group:
- Refocused the Web site’s navigation to better speak to members.
- Added a new branding area that allows FMI to promote its key programs and services.
- Enhanced the content management system originally built by Matrix Group to give FMI staff greater ability to manage and update pages.
- Widened the entire site, ensured that the entire site is compatible with the latest browsers and accessibility standards.
- Created a new section called “Sustainability and Social Responsibility” to help members better understand the changing needs of consumers, and more importantly, interact with their communities.
- Created a scroll bar featuring FMI members on the homepage. This data is being pulled by MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s Association Management Software (AMS), that is used by FMI to manage nearly all aspects of the association's business, including membership, meetings, exhibits, publication sales, sponsorships, finance and communications.
View the redesigned website at www.fmi.org