Matrix Group International, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of a redesigned Web site, www.smallfoundations.org, and implementation of a new membership database for the Association of Small Foundations (ASF).
Founded in 1995, ASF serves foundations that have few or no staff. ASF provides tools, knowledge, and connections to help its members craft goals for their giving and work toward these goals efficiently and effectively.
ASF selected Matrix Group to redesign its Web site and implement a new membership database (MatrixMaxx) to:
- Elevate the work and voice of small foundations
- Improve the design of the Web site and make information more easily accessible to key audiences
- Foster more networking among members
- Create a knowledge base that lets members access information about topics related to running a small foundation
- Increase membership and other forms of revenue
- Upgrade the ASF member database to make it easier for ASF staff to search, view, and update membership information
- Connect the Web site to the membership database and eliminate double data entry
The Matrix Group solution involved:
- Creating user profiles that helped in guiding the entire design and development process
- Developing a site design that showcases the benefits of being an ASF member, including educational programs and events, as well as other tools and publications to help small foundations be successful
- Implementing a content management system (CMS) that gives ASF staff full control over the entire site and supports a multi-leveled taxonomy
- Implementing MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group's enterprise association management software for associations and professional societies.
MatrixMaxx now powers ASF's membership, meetings, online store, mailing lists, and fundraising.
"ASF members have been raving about the new Web site - both in terms of the design and the features offered to them through the site's integration with MatrixMaxx," says Alana Placzkowski, Online Content Manager of ASF. "The CMS is already saving staff time, so we can focus less on administration and more on service."
Today, if a member updates his record, all mailing lists are automatically updated, as are committee rosters and directories. And because MatrixMaxx powers all e-commerce transactions on the ASF Web site, ASF has full activity histories for every member with the push of a button.
Visit the redesigned ASF Web site at www.smallfoundations.org
About Matrix Group, International:
Using state of the art Web technologies, we help clients promote their organizations to different audiences, raise awareness of their issues, manage complex databases of people and knowledge, increase sales of products and services, and streamline internal business processes. Visit the Matrix Group Web site at www.matrixgroup.net
About the Association of Small Foundations:
ASF enhances the power of small foundation giving by providing the donors, trustees, and staff of member foundations with peer learning opportunities, targeted tools and resources, and a collective voice in and beyond the philanthropic community. Visit the ASF Web site at www.smallfoundations.org