CEO Joanna Pineda is speaking at the ASAE Virtual Annual Meeting & Exposition, which will be held online from August 10-12, 2020.
Joanna's session is titled "Create Intentional and Amazing Online Member Journeys" and will air on Wednesday, August 12th from 2:30pm - 3:15pm.
Joanna will share three case studies of organizations that went beyond a website re-design to create intentional and amazing member journeys. She'll share how Matrix Group identified the most important member journeys, documented the flows, pinpointed the friction points, and then worked with staff and vendors to improve user flows.
- The first case study involves an organization with a very complicated meeting registration system. Learn how we identified the problems and worked with the vendors to eliminate duplicate landing pages and streamline the registration process.
- The second case study involves an online store. Learn how the initial project was addressing the wrong problems, how we identified the real problems, and what we did to fix them.
- The third case study involves a certifying body that wanted to make it easier to track each certificant’s progress, recommend courses, and ultimately re-certify.
During this session, you will learn how to:
- Understand the possibilities and constraints of your various systems
- Identify your most important member journeys
- Hold a vendor conference to articulate your vision for a consistent, smooth, and beautiful experience as members traverse your systems
- Document the user flows through your website and between systems to identify pain points and dead ends