Podcasts - you know them, you love them. They are a great source of knowledge, inspiration, and personal and professional development. In fact, podcasts account for 10% of all content that millennials listen to!
With podcasting on the rise, we think your organization should consider adding a podcast to your organization’s member offerings and communication strategy. Not sure if it’s right for you, or don’t know where to start?
Join CEO Joanna Pineda for a lively conversation with Dave Coriale, President of DelCor Technology Solutions
, Patricia Cole, Vice President of Communications at Catholic Charities USA (CCUSA)
, Brian Reardon, Vice President of Communications and Marketing at The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA)
, and David Werning, Director of Content Development at CCUSA
, as they share the details of their journey into podcasting.
Why they decided to start a podcast for their organization
- How they develop the content and content schedule
- What it takes to produce the episodes - the magic that happens behind the mic
- How they launched the podcast, and tips for promotion
- Feedback they’ve gotten from members
- What they know now, that they wish they knew before they started
They will save some time at the end for open Q&A, so come with your most burning questions!
Reserve Your Seat