Have you heard the news? Member engagement, client happiness, customer satisfaction - they are all related to User Experience.
It's not enough to have a website; it's got to easily navigable and beautiful. It's not enough to allow online registration; the process must be simple, fast and user-friendly.
Join CEO Joanna Pineda, Creative Director Alex Pineda and Senior Consultant Kevin VanEvery as they discuss what's new in user experience. They'll explore:
- How to audit your current customer and member journeys
- How to determine where the paint points are
- Ways to use design to make an experience intuitive and smooth
- How crossing systems (e.g., from CMS to CRM or AMS to LMS) is often where user experiences go south and what to do about it
- Recent examples of user experiences that we optimized for our clients and what we learned as a result
If you've been thinking "What's next?" for your website, if you have a beautiful website but you still hear complaints, or you know that some of your user journeys are not optimal, you don't want to miss this webinar!
Come join us, invite some co-workers, and get one CAE credit (if you're in to that kind of thing).
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.