Have you heard the news? Member engagement, client happiness, customer satisfaction - they are all related to User Experience. User Experience (or UX for short) is how a user feels when they interact with a system, be it a website, e-commerce system, online community, you name it.
If you feel “meh” about the UX on your website, you don’t want to miss our next webinar. Join CEO Joanna Pineda, Creative Director Alex Pineda and Senior Consultant Kevin VanEvery for a webinar as they discuss what's new and hot in user experience and design. They’ll explore:
- The latest design trends, including typography trends, fixed menus, dark mode
- Why you need to design the UX elements in your AMS, LMS and community platforms, rather than just having these third parties inherit the styles from your main site
- The differences between inclusive design, UX and service design
- New technologies that enhance the user experience, such as progressive web apps, design+code, and more
- The importance of defining the journeys through your online properties
If you've been thinking "What's next?" for your website, you can’t miss this webinar!
Come join us, invite some co-workers, and get one CAE credit (if you're in to that kind of thing).
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.