The National Insulation Association (NIA)'s Fall Summit is an annual members-only event that brings together the mechanical insulation industry in one central location for education, training, and networking. Fall Summit is designed to “Educate, Engage, and Elevate,” by providing actionable content for attendees that companies can implement immediately to build their businesses.
CEO Joanna Pineda is the Keynote Presenter at the 2018 Fall Summit, and she'll be speaking about:
Staying Ahead of the Curve: Top 5 Tech Trends
The world around us is evolving at a staggering pace—new technology, changing communication channels and preferences, and shifting workflow processes have all seen innovation like never before. During this session, Matrix Group CEO Joanna Pineda will cover the top 5 tech trends that you need to pay attention to and plan for, including:
Learn More About the NIA Fall Summit
- Online security best practices to keep you, your family, and your organization safe.
- Augmented reality/virtual reality and its impact on construction.
- Nano learning and how it can empower your workforce.
- Artificial intelligence and how cognification will make everything better.
- The war on talent, which today is largely being waged online.