Earn 1 CAE Credit!
Even for the seasoned veteran, developing an effective budget for the year ahead can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to anticipating your web needs in an ever-evolving tech landscape. What should you look for? What new technologies and platforms do you need to consider? How can you effectively budget in an era of SaaS, security, automation, and more?
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday, November 21, 11am Eastern, as CEO Joanna Pineda and Creative Director Alex Pineda discuss things to consider in the coming year, including:
- Conducting usability reviews with your members to make sure your website or mobile app are still working well
- Budgeting for a redesign
- Can’t afford a redesign? How about a refresh?
- Ways to add cool elements to your pages on a shoestring budget
- Different types of training for your staff (CMS, social, SEO, etc.)
- Analytics of all kinds!
- Using a password manager for your organization
- Moving more services to the cloud, e.g., email, messaging for teams, file sharing, phone system
- Marketing automation for new member onboarding and member cultivation
- Budgeting for photos and social promotion
- And more!
Come with questions and get ideas for turning next year’s digital plan into a blockbuster one!
As a CAE Approved Provider educational program related to the CAE exam content outline, this program may be applied for 1 credits toward your CAE application or renewal professional development requirements.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.