Planning for an AMS implementation can be a huge undertaking and involve a great many staffers in your organization. Here’s a quick tip that can help you plan ahead.
You’ve got your leader. You’ve got your team. Now it’s time to make sure the entire staff is on board.
- All-staff kickoff with C-level in attendance
- Hold a staff meeting and introduce the implementation. Tell staff what to expect, how it works and the overall timeline. Let them know if they’re going to be tapped for extra work.
- Regular updates to staff
- Make sure to keep your staff in the know and send out regular updates on the progress of the implementation.
- Share testing use cases so people know “how” to test
- Testing is a huge part of making an implementation successful. That said, a lot of people don’t know what that means. Share the use cases with your staff. Show them what to do and what to expect from testing and how to communicate questions and/or issues.
- All-staff training
- Schedule training for everyone on the new AMS. If it’s too difficult to have the whole staff in one training session, do an overview for all staff, then break down training sessions as seems most logical.
Now that you know how to involve your staff, go to Tip# 4 to learn how to prep your data.