Wondering how you can craft a virtual conference that is more than just a series of Zoom meetings? Want to recreate the big energy and zest of an in-person event, while also providing a way for your attendees to connect in meaningful ways just like they do in the hallways?
Thought-provoker CEO Joanna Pineda and Teri Carden, Co-Founder of 100Reviews - notorious for her high-touch events - held a webinar on June 24, 2020 where they shared lessons learned from transforming in-person events into virtual events, and how you can create an experience that will blow your attendees away.
- Why your virtual event needs to be more than a bunch of Zoom rooms
- Live vs. pre-recorded sessions: which is best?
- How to encourage genuine social connections between your attendees
- The importance of your tech stack and chosen platform(s)
- Rethinking your conference schedule and timeline to avoid session fatigue
- Strategies for facilitating valuable sponsor/attendee interactions
- Adding the WOW factor: the little touches that will take your meeting to the next level
Your in-person events build community and deliver unparalleled value, and there’s no reason your virtual events can’t do the same thing! Learn how to make it happen... watch the recording now!