The difference between a mediocre educational conference and a wildly successful conference: the quality of content, energy, and engagement provided by your speakers. In the virtual environment, your speakers are more influential to the success of your conference than ever before! And yet, there’s a big learning curve with the move to virtual for all of us. New technology, environments and formats present new challenges and require new skills, even for the most seasoned speakers and presenters.
How do you prepare your speakers and set them up for success, so that your virtual conference sessions are captivating, engaging, and meaningful for attendees, and go off without a hitch?
Matrix Group CEO Joanna Pineda, and KiKi L’Italien, CEO and Founder of Amplified Growth and Association Chat, held a webinar on September 24, 2020 where they shared how to provide your speakers with the tools, resources, training, and support they need to perform at their best, delivering sessions that are full of energy, and guaranteed to educate and impress.
- Things to consider when selecting speakers for virtual events
- What to cover in presenter training
- The importance of tech checks and platform training
- Why different types of speakers need different types of training
- Tips for physical set up to make presenters look their best
- The magic behind the “plan b”
- Formula for good virtual presentations
- Considerations for pre-recorded vs. live
- Working with your presenters to promote their session and promote your event
Want the speaker success secrets? Watch the recording now!