At Matrix Group, every client is assigned to a dedicated team. A team of talented professionals responsible for helping you achieve your goals, respond to your questions, and ensure your projects are done on time and on budget. The team structure allows us to be fully accountable to you, our client.
Your Team and More
We assemble the team based on the scope of work. Here’s what you can expect:
- The involvement of a VP or the CEO, who will provide strategic direction and a broader perspective
- A Client Services Director responsible and accountable for your success
- An experienced Project Manager focused on asking the right questions, developing the proper specifications, quality, timeline and budget.
- A multi-disciplinary team of professionals who will make sure your project is successful on all levels. Team members typically consist of a lead designer, information architect, content management system (CMS) expert, application developers, QA manager, hosting administrator and support engineer. If MatrixMaxx, our AMS solution, is in scope, we have specialized AMS analysts and engineers involved.
- Regular updates in person, via e-mail or via conference calls
- A commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Dark chocolate at every meeting (every meeting needs chocolate!)
We attribute our successful engagements to the team’s qualifications
- Thorough understanding of Association and Non Profit business processes
- Experience delivering interactive and rich-media Web solutions
- Award-winning designers who understand user interface and interaction
- Technical expertise in hosting and managed services
- Commitment to quality
- Diligence in defining solutions with the right mix of products and services that meet the needs of the client and provide the most value
You will work with the same people over time and across projects, which means we get to know you and your site on a deep level and you get to know us. When an entire team looks after your interest, you benefit from a diverse, multi-disciplinary perspective, which, from experience, have proven to be instrumental to a Web site’s success.