Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) is a national organization that advances the body of knowledge of actuarial science, which analyzes property, casualty and similar risks. The Society aims to increase awareness of actuarial science, as well as establish and promote high standards of conduct, competence, and qualification for membership. The Society conducts and funds research in the field and actively provides continuing education for its members.
CAS wanted to make their website the go-to site for their members and anyone interested in the field. This required the website to be easy to navigate; make information like educational materials, exam and volunteer registration more accessible; and make the site viewable on mobile devices.
Here’s what we did:
- Created a beautiful design that showcases the prominence of the profession and association.
- Made it easier to find information about events and exams.
- Upgraded the custom ColdFusion content management system.
- Upgraded the website’s integration with the CAS’ association management system, netFORUM from Avectra.
- Created a mobile stylesheet to make it easier for members to access the website from their smartphones.