- client: Matrix Group International, Inc.
- project: 2011 Holiday Campaign E-Card
- url: http://www.matrixgroup.net/holidaycard/
Matrix Group brought a little bit of holiday cheer to some local organizations in need during the holiday season through the 2011 annual social media holiday campaign. This campaign was the inspiration behind the 2011 holiday e-card.
Matrix Group Staff nominated five organizations that were near and dear to their hearts as the beneficiaries of the 2011 campaign. Starting with a fund of $1000, Matrix Group donated $10 for every new Facebook fan and YouTube subscriber. Fans, friends, clients and other supporters voted for their favorite charity by liking their video on YouTube.
The organizations nominated were:
- Doorways for Women and Families
- Food & Friends
- The SPCA of Northern Virginia
- Washington Animal Rescue League
- Washington Area Bicyclist Association
The SPCA of Northern Virginia won the 2011 campaign grand prize and received a $1,000 donation from Matrix Group, which was announced in the e-card!