- client: The American College of Sports Medicine
- project: Website Redesign
- url: http://www.acsm.org/
The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) is the largest sports medicine and exercise science organization in the world. Its membership represents all types of sports medicine professionals. The redesign of ACSM’s website could not have come at a better time. With healthcare and preventative medicine at top of many people’s minds, ACSM leveraged the website redesign as an opportunity to reinforce its position as setting the “gold standard of sports medicine”, brand itself as a dynamic organization, and share its wealth of information to its members, the public and the media.
To support ACSM’s vision and goals, Matrix Group:
- Implemented a CMS driven by a robust taxonomy, allowing visitors to search by health related issues and topics as well as keywords — from yoga to heart attack prevention.
- Designed a comprehensive navigation, making information easily accessible to visitors and
- Crafted a beautiful design that evokes the energy and showcases the diversity of the sports medicine field and ACSM’s membership.
- Integrated the website with ACSM's membership database, creating single sign-on for members to access protected member content.