- client: The Hormone Foundation
- project: Website Redesign
- url: http://www.hormone.org
With rising rates of endocrine disorders, such as obesity and diabetes, The Hormone Foundation, the leading educational resource on hormone-related conditions, recognized an opportunity to connect with the general public on these important issues.
The Foundation needed to redesign its current website to make information easily accessible to the public and health care professionals.
Matrix Group enhanced its web presence by giving it a softer, warmer, and friendlier look and by re-organizing its informational resources to be more available to the public.
Here's what Matrix Group did:
• Integrated web properties to link The Hormone Foundation with The Endocrine Society as its public education affiliate
• Re-organized the home page to educate visitors about The Foundation's mission, activities and most popular resources
• Refreshed the site appearance with updated fonts and a softer color palette including warmer colors
• Implemented the new design in The Foundation's content management system, CommonSpot