- client: The Endocrine Society
- project: Website Redesign
- url: http://www.endo-society.org
The Endocrine Society, the world's oldest, largest and most active organization devoted to research on hormones and the clinical practice of endocrinology needed to redesign its website to communicate its longtime commitment to research and treatments of disorders including diabetes, osteoporosis, thyroid disease, and obesity. More importantly, the website needed to communicate its values to members and promote the Society’s events, publications, and resources.
To meet these goals, Matrix Group:
• Re-organized the home page to better reflect The Endocrine Society’s priorities and to provide a flexible branding area for featured initiatives.
• Integrated web properties that showcase its family of websites, including the prestigious Hormone Foundation.
• Implemented the design in the CommonSpot content management system (CMS).