- client: The Association of Small Foundations
- project: Web site Redesign and MatrixMaxx
- url: http://www.smallfoundations.org
Matrix Group partnered with the Association of Small Foundations (ASF) to launch a redesigned Web site, www.smallfoundations.org which includes full integration with MatrixMaxx. ASF wanted to redesign their Web site to improve the design of the Web site and make information more easily accessible to key audiences. In addition, ASF wanted to integrate their site’s new design with an upgraded member database to make it easier for ASF staff to search, view, and update membership information.
- Created user profiles that helped in guiding the entire design and development process
- Developed a site design that showcases the benefits of being an ASF member, including educational programs and events, as well as other tools and publications to help small foundations be successful
- Implemented a content management system (CMS) that gives ASF staff full control over the entire site and supports a multi-leveled taxonomy
- Implemented MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group’s enterprise association management software for associations and professional societies.