- client: Direct Selling 411
- project: Web site and Blog
- url: http://www.directselling411.com/
Matrix Group created a blog for the Direct Sellign Association (DSA), www.directselling411.com. The creation of the Direct Selling 411 site was a collaborative effort between Matrix Group, DSA and Moire Designs - dedicated to providing consumers and consultants with accurate information about direct selling.
- Designed a site that helps DSA provide meet its goal of providing its audiences with an open forum discussion about the direct selling industry.
- Incorporated a user-focused navigation and clean appearance to make it simple for site visitors to find the information they need.
- Incorporated a combination of text and video that speaks to site visitors needs.
- Included a blog where the VP of Communications at DSA (Amy Robinson) talks about industry trends, answers comments and questions, and shares stories about companies and consultants.