- client: Direct Selling Association
- project: Web site Redesign and MatrixMaxx
- url: http://www.dsa.org
Matrix Group partnered with Direct Selling Association (DSA) to launch a new and enhanced Web site, www.dsa.org. In collaboration with DSA and Moire Designs, the goal of the updated site was to make it easier to find information by freshening the design and branding, more effectively market DSA’s meetings, publications and research, promote DSA members through an improved member directory and showcase DSA’s government relations activities.
Matrix Group and Moire Design work included:
- A revamped navigation system coupled with a new site search to make finding information easy and intuitive.
- A New design that represents DSA’s new design aesthetic and image.
- Enhancements to DSA’s content management system (CMS) that give DSA staff more control over the site, with more options for content formatting and uploading images and multimedia.
- An interactive map that allows site visitors to click on a state and get information about direct selling activities and legislation for that state.
- An upgraded member directory that features enhanced member listings that include logos and videos.
- Cross linking of DSA products and services to market all DSA programs better.
- Integration with DSA’s membership database (MatrixMaxx)