- client: The Road Runners Club of America
- project: Web site Redesign & MatrixMaxx
- url: http://www.rrca.org
Road Runners Club of America wanted to design a Web site to position itself as "the leader" for promoting quality running program, increase its membership by appealing to a broader audience, while maintaining its strong brand identity. In addition, RRCA wanted to integrate the new site design with an upgraded member database to make it easier for RRCA staff to manage membership recruitment and renewals, update the calendar of races, and keep the directories current.
Matrix Group staff:
- Created user profiles that guided the design and development process with an understanding of who the visitors are, as well as their needs and motivations. Matrix Group designed a Web site that is now easy to navigate and has the appropriate content and calls to action.
- Developed a navigation structure and site design that showcases RRCA's member benefits, programs and services, member events and races, and racing news. Most importantly, the new site design reflects the vibrancy of the organization and running community.
- Implemented MatrixMaxx, Matrix Group's enterprise association management software for associations and professional societies. The new RRCA member database is fully integrated into the Web site. Running clubs can now join and renew online, members can post their events to the Web site, and the Find a Coach directory is powered in real-time by the database. On the back-end, RRCA staff can manage all aspects of the association, including clubs and individuals, memberships, committees, and mailing lists.